Igor Vasiliev’s SoundScaper app updated to v1.1
Igor Vasiliev has released at the AppStore version 1.1 for its SoundScaper “sound lab” app for iPad.
SoundScaper is based on three oscillators that emulate lo-fi 8-bit chip schematics and feature circuit bending controls to create glitches, noises, cracks and granular sounds. Filtering and mixing functions are also available to add movement and continuous changes via LFOs so that you can generate evolving textures, soundscapes, drones and more.
The app has been updated to version 1.1 with the following changes:
- Advanced control panels for all faders and knobs, as well as for the filter and delay modules ; open via double tap
- Simple automation for changing values in the advanced control panels
- New delay module with smooth time change
- Added high-pass and low-pass filters to the delay
- Phase Shift mode for each channel in the delay module
- Ability to switch oscillator without closing its control panel
- Mute and Solo modes for each oscillator
- Ability to generate oscillator settings without changing the current sample
- Ability to create a new empty scene via the scene manager
- Added samples to the library
- Updated built-in descriptions
- Various fixes
SoundScaper v1.1 is available at the AppStore for 6.99 €/$.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SONiVOX announces the Film Score Companion SONiVOX will launch tomorrow a large bundle with 5 of its virtual instruments for composing movie and video game music.
- BassBlaster, a bass generator by Eplex7 The second plug-in developed by Eplex7 is a synth bass generator and virtual effect in VST and standalone formats for Windows.
- FXpansion special sale on BFD3 FXpansion has launched a one-month sale on its BFD3 virtual drums.