DJ Samplr is an iPhone app that includes 300 sounds in a “drum pad style” interface with pad tap and hold pitch bend and panning.
You can also record, edit and assign your own samples or import sounds via iTunes. Plug you iPhone into your mixer and jam along with DJ Samplr by dropping in sounds or mangling them up with your finger.
PowerFX have included sounds like whooshes, wubs, hall kicks, dub hits, chord pads, noise pads, vocal FX, sound effects, scratches, world vocals, old school rap, zaps and more.
- Sound Selections: 329 preloaded sounds, wav files, 16 bit 44.1
- Chords & Pads: 16
- Dub Hits: 16
- Electro FX: 16
- Hall Kicks: 14 (reverberated kick drums)
- Hip Hop Kit: 14 (808 style kit)
- Instrument Hits: 16 (includes jazz, country, rock riffs)
- Looped Effects 1 & 2: 32 (sound name includes bpm)
- Noize Pads: 15
- Old School Rap: 16 short phrases
- Sound Effects: 16
- Scratch & Tape: 16
- Sex & Guns: 16
- Spoken Word: 16
- Tech Hits: 15
- Vocal FX: 15
- Vocals: 16
- World Vocals: 16
- Wubs: 16
- Zap & Whooshes: 16
- User Sounds: unlimited
- Sample Editing features
- Fade In
- Fade Out
- Loop on/off
- Adjustable pitch on/off
- Adjustable pan on/off
- Assign User Sounds
- Finger press manipulate for Pitch Bend and Panning
- Sample Hold and manipulate
Pricing & Availability:
Now for $4.99
Visit powerfx.com/dj-samplr for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.