VirSyn Addictive Synth for iPad
VirSyn has released its new Addictive Synth for the iPad.
Dynamic wavetable synthesizer
- Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
- Continous morphing between two oscillator sets.
- Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
- Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
- Modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
- Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using the X/Y touch pad, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors of the iPad.
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 8 voices.
- 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Randomizer generates Arpeggios.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
- Export loops as audio and midi files.
- Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps (e.g. Intua BeatMaker and others)
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
Pricing and Availability
Available now on the App Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- discoDSP Corona discoDSP has released its new Corona synth.
- Image Line FL Studio Mobile v1.1 the FL Studio Mobile 1.1 Update is now available through from the App Store.
- [NAMM] Ignite Updates TS-999 SubScreamer Ignite Amps has released version 1.0.1 of TS-999 SubScreamer, a free overdrive effect plug-in.