Addictive Synth for iPad updated to v2.1.0
VirSyn has updated their Addictive Synth app for iPad to version 2.1.0, which adds the compatibility with Audiobus.
New in Addictive Synth v2.1.0:
- Audiobus support
- New FM Oscillator configuration
- MIDI Clock Sync
- 32 new presets
- Oscillator phase sync
- Audio recorder without preset time limit
- Improved Flanger effect
- Reduced latency
- Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer problems fixed
- Paste problem into Looper with some Apps fixed
- Problem with Genome Sequencer App fixed
The update is available for download from the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PreSonus celebrates Saint Patrick Day For Saint Patrick day, PreSonus launches a flash sale on their Studio One sequencer.
- Pluggotic ToyBoy, a Rompler for Kontakt Pluggotic introduces ToyBoy, a rompler for Kontakt 4/5 based on four sampled toy keyboards.
- iRig Recorder available on Android IK Multimedia announced last january the porting of their iRig audio recorder on Android smartphones, the app is now available and it's free.