Nave, Waldorf new synth for iPad
Waldorf released its latest polyphonic wavetable synth for iPad, called Nave.
Like Waldorf other synths for iPad, Nave can generate wavetables from external audio files but you can also use the new built-in speech synth to create new wavetables.
- 2 independent wavetable oscillators
- Up to 8 Überosc with saw, triangle, PWM, white and pink noises
- 2 ring modulators
- Multimode filter with high-pass, band-pass and low-pass, each with two 12 and 24dB/octave slopes
- 3 envelopes
- 2 LFO
- 10-entry modulation matrix
- Drive with curve, width and position adjustments
- Effect section with chorus, flanger, delay, phaser, reverb, 3-band parametric EQ and compressor
- Resizable virtual keyboard with scroll and glissando
- Musical scale Blades and optional chord mode
- XY polyphonic modulation on the keyboard or the blades
- Modulation wheel and pitch bend
- Up to 3 XY control pads
- 4-track recorder with clip editing
- Polyphonic unisson
- Speech synth for the wavetable
- 3D-type wavetable editing
- MIDI clock or Wist sync
- Core MIDI (in and out), Audiobus, background audio, audio copy/paste support
- Audio files and patches import/export from/to iTunes
- MIDI Learn
Nave requires the iOS 6. It is available at the AppStore for the introductory price of $11.99 during 5 days only.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Reaktor for $99 for one week only Native Instruments launches the Freedom of Sound offers during which you can get discounts on Reaktor 5 and its instruments.
- Ohm Force updates its plug-ins for Mac OS 64-bit Ohm Force announces a new version for all its 64-bit plug-ins running on Mac OS X.
- iOS 7: inter-app audio is confirmed Apple unveiled during this week keynote the seventh version of the iOS for its iDevices, which will included the inter-app audio feature.