Puremagnetik has released a new Max For Live add-on: Max Fuel, the First.
Max Fuel, the First is a bundle of ten Max For Live devices.
The devices fall into three categories.
• Bump - A mono synth with a generous, easily controlled feedback section
• Stick - A drum instrument based around classic FM synthesis, ready for use in Drum Racks
• Drop - A multiband device where each band receives a percentage chance of being heard
• Jumble - An audio processor with the same delay/feedback portion as Bump
• Marx - A rebranded Spectral Mixer, setting different volumes and interactions for the signal's quiet, mid and loud portions
• Veer - A flexible pitch shifter with a dry/wet control for the output
• Yell - A rich multiband distortion
• el Effo - A versatile low frequency oscillator/step sequencer
• Multiplexd - A single knob that proportionately controls up to 4 plug-in parameters, simplifying automation or MIDI control of multiple parameters
• Side Chainer - A robust converter of any audio signal into a modulation signal
Max Fuel, the First is additional content for anyone looking to expand the suite of tools that comes with Max For Live.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.