Soundiron introduces Crystal for Kontakt
Soundiron announces the release of Crystal, a new cristalline sound and effect library for Kontakt.
Crystal was made from glass recordings and processing, which were then mastered to get a 692 sound collection that can be worked within the onboard sequencer and arpeggiator. The Kontakt GUI features attack and release controls, transient offset, dynamic swell, a sweepable filter as well as a DSP effect rack that includes a convolution reverb with multiple space IRs (cathedrals, garage, tunnels, halls…), EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp and cab simulations and more.
- 8 Kontakt instrument presets with dozens of articulations, performance controls, vibrato/ring modulation and more
- 19 presets percussion kits
- 88 kicks organized in 2 categories
- 113 snares organized in 2 categories
- 72 “strange” toms organized in 2 categories
- 51 splash, crash, click, beep and snap sounds organized in 2 categories
- 131 short and long strikes, stingers and stabs organized in 4 categories
- 219 glass acoustic multisamples
- 18 ambience, atmosphere and pad presets
- 692 samples in total
- 737 MB of content
- 24-bit / 48 kHz stereo WAV uncompressed samples
- Kontakt presets and WAV files are unlocked for customization
Viewers of this article also read...
- Softube releases Heartbeat drum synth Heartbeat, the virtual drum synth that Softube had unveiled at Musikmesse, is now available for download.
- Kuassa Amplifikation Creme updated to v1.3 Kuassa adds new tools to its Amplifikation Creme metal-style virtual guitar amplifier in update v1.3 that has just been released.
- Bome updates MIDI Translator and announces BomeBox Bome Software has released v1.8 for its MIDI Translator mapping software and says that its BomeBox hardware will go into production this summer.