Ugo has announced the release of Ironhead:Spawn, which is a bundle of 13 individual polyphonic synths, built from mutated versions of the original Ironhead "synthetic junk yard" percussion kit instruments.
"In Ironhead:Spawn, the synths have grown, taken on lives of their own, and have been modified to be played across the keyboard like "normal" instruments," the company says.
Kicks, snares, hats, cymbals, bells, rubbery basses, plucked strings, knocks, bonks, metallic smacks, tuned percussion, weird morphed noises... you can make entire pieces of music just using this bundle, Ugo assyres.
- 13 plug-ins dedicated to unique percussive and melodic sounds.
- Morphing for each instrument, controlled by LFO, mod wheel, or automation.
- Minimalist vector based interface for fast, fun, easy sound adjustments.
- Instrument randomizers.
- Adjustable level of random tonal variations per-hit.
- Dual delays in each synth.
- Over 40 presets in each plug (over 540 presets in the bundle).
As an added bonus, just as with Ironhead, Ironhead:Spawn also comes with Tunguska... a morphing multi effect plug-in that includes a pitch shifting granulator, filter, envelop follower, distortion, downsampling, and delays.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $35, Ironhead:Spawn and Tunguska are available now for Windows in the VST format.