yedey LoopDrive 4.0
yedey has released version 4.0 of LoopDrive, its freeware loop slicer and step sequencer especially made for drum loops.
New in v4.0:
- Nearly every part of the audio processing has been optimized.
- Compared with version3, this version is up to 3 times faster.
- Added a pattern manager, that allows up to 8 different sequencer and LFO patterns that are switchable through MIDI keys.
- The wave LFO has been replaced by a step/matrix LFO.
- Mute a complete step with the right mouse button in the step sequencer.
- Added interpolation option to the slicer.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Starplugs MEQ Analysis Starplugs has released MEQ Analysis, a free 2-channel high-precision 30-band frequency analysis and level-meter VST effect plug-in for Windows XP.
- 9 Soundware Helix 9 Soundware has announced the release of Helix, a new collection of presets for the ES2 synthesizer within Apple's Logic Pro.
- PreSonus 64-bit AudioBox USB Driver PreSonus has released a new software driver for its AudioBox USB 2x2 audio interface.