Green Oak Crystal Synth XT App
Green Oak Software has updated Crystal XT for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch to version 1.2.
New in Version 1.2:
- New two octave keypad with selectable modes.
- Patch designer on iPhone for creating patches.
- Audio recording which may be copied to desktop.
- Audio copy/paste to copy recordings to other apps.
- Support for Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer to connect a MIDI keyboard to Crystal on an iPhone or iPad.
- Patch breeding can now include up to 20 user patches.
- "High precision" mode (drag vertically to get high precision after touching slider) for precise slider adjustments.
Crystal XT is a semi-modular synthesizer, suited to creating evolving soundscapes.
It costs $4.99.
The basic version of Crystal has also been updated and now costs $0.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Analog Factory Subbooom Kicks Subbooom Kicks is dedicated to the deep subkicks which you can hear on Industrial/Hip Hop or Metal productions.
- Ringheims Auto Tilt Theremin Ringheims Auto / ringheimsauto.org has announced the release of Tilt Theremin, a new software synthesizer for the Android platform designed to let you play melodies by tilting the phone from side to side in the air.
- Digital Loopline Modern Pop Modern Pop combines the style of modern electronic music with different types of pop music, lounge, chillout and new age.