Soundation The Wub Machine
Soundation Studio, the online music making application, has just added another tool to their growing arsenal, The Wub Machine.
With oscillators, analog style filters, LFO, pitch, shape and glide functions plus MSL (make *hit loud) knob, The Wub Machine is an designed for those "looking to make massive bass lines for Dubstep/DnB/Grime style electronica music," according to the company.
- The oscillator section has 2 oscillators with triangle, saw and square waves with Pitch, Gain, Glide and Shape knobs. Glide can be independently applied to each oscillator. There is a sub oscillator to add extra heft to the bass.
- The LFO section includes 5 waveforms Depth, Phase and Speed knobs plus the option to retrigger on each new key hit and loop the LFO.
- 5 types of “analog style” filters including Lowpass, Highpass, Peak, Notch and Bandpass with knobs for Cutoff, Resonance and Drive.
- Action Knobs: MSL for volume, Filth for nastiness and Unison to have more of everything.
For more information: Soundation
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Ships HALion 4 Steinberg is now shipping the latest version of its HALion virtual instrument.
- Roland Duo and Tri-Capture Available Roland has announced it is now shipping the TRI-CAPTURE UA-33 and DUO-CAPTURE UA-11 USB audio interfaces.
- Roland UM-One Roland is now shipping the UM-One USB MIDI Interface, a MIDI interface for hobbyists, musicians, and educators who need MIDI connectivity to control or record music with a computer.