Garritan Concert & Marching Band 2
Garritan has announced that Concert & Marching Band 2 with the ARIA Player is now available as a download for Windows, Windows x64 and Mac OS X in Stand-alone and VST, AU and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
Garritan Concert & Marching Band 2 reproduces the sounds of the musical instruments in concert and marching bands. It features and array of trumpets, cornets, trombones, mellophones, euphoniums, baritones, tubas, sousaphones, clarinets, piccolos, flutes, saxophones, marching percussion (including drumline from Virtual Drumline 2 by Tapspace), and more. Designed for educators teaching band, band students, Band Directors who write drill routines, or for musicians who want to add band instrument sounds to their tracks.
Features in Concert & Marching Band 2.0:
- New Price - Instant Download: The new Concert & Marching is affordable, eco-friendly, and now available on demand. Simply download and play. The entire COMB2 sample collection can be downloaded with a fast internet connection, dramatically reducing the product's environmental impact and eliminating the waiting time associated with shipping.
- ARIA Advanced Instrument Engine: Concert & Marching 2 now includes the advanced new ARIA engine, Garritan's highly-optimized sample player featuring efficient performance, fast sample loading, and low CPU-demand. It works as a Standalone, Plug-in (VST - AudioUnits - RTAS), and with supported notation programs.
- 35 Ensemble Presets: In addition to COMB's extensive collection of instruments, this new version includes 35 pre-arranged Ensemble Presets for various types of concert bands, wind ensembles, marching bands, wind symphonies, and various types of bands.
- Integrated Ambience & Stereo Stage: COMB2 now integrates the high quality Ambience reverb with the ARIA Player and has individual mixing sends for each instrument. Stereo Stage imparts spacious stereo imagery for the COMB2 instruments.
- MIDI Playback and Recording Features: The Standalone ARIA Player allows you to load and playback MIDI files. You can also produce audio recordings of the MIDI file or record yourself playing live.
- Ensemble Building with Flexible Instrument Groups: Create Realistic-Sounding Marching Band, Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Brass Band, Drum Corp and other Band Arrangements Quickly and Easily.
- Includes Drumline sounds from Virtual Drumline 2 by Tapspace.
Upgrades for registered users is $49.95; new users can purchase COMB2 for $149.95.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audiofile Engineering Backline Calc v2.0 Audiofile Engineering recently released Backline Calc v2.0 (now 2.0.1), an update to their professional music calculator app for Apple iPhone and iPod touch.
- Modartt Celeste for Pianoteq Modartt releases Pianoteq add-on Celeste which includes a celesta and a glockenspiel.
- ifoundasound Miksebord ifoundasound has released a new mixer plug-in, Miksebord, and updated the LiveProfessor Beta to v1.2.3.