Updates for VSL Products
VSL has released maintenance updates for Vienna Instruments Pro, Vienna Ensemble, Vienna Ensemble Pro and Vienna MIR.
Here is a list of fixes that VSL has announed for the 4 products:
Vienna Instruments Pro v1.1.7644:
- Fixed: Loading of certain patches caused eLicenser error messages.
- Fixed: Powerpan pots in slot rack mixer constantly repainting.
- Fixed: Controller mapping list does not update between instances in VEPro.
- Fixed: Time-stretched patches produce silent output.
Vienna Ensemble Pro v4.1.7644:
- Removed display of server name in the slave status of the Server Interface (it's only valid during slave selection).
- Added 32/64-bit architecture selection buttons to Server Interface.
- Added more horizontal space to the slave list of the Server Interface.
- Fixed Server Interface losing connection info when connection fails during master host project loading.
- WIN: Fixed inability to load old projects that used VI Pro VST instead of integrated.
Vienna Ensemble v4.1.7644:
- Maintenance Update: Latest Version of VI PRO updated.
Vienna MIR v1.2.1829:
- Latest Version of VI PRO updated.
- Added direct sound level scaling (required for new venues).
- "Default" is always the first entry in the Roombrowser list.
- Bug fix: Fix for crashes due to empty XML parameters in Mozartsaal.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.