Martinic Updates Combo Model V
Martinic has updated the free Combo Model V organ plug-in to version 1.0.5.
Changes in version 1.0.5:
- [Mac OS X] Added Intel 64-bit AU support.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed crash in AU Lab when switching to Generic View.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed memory leaks on loading/saving MIDI map.
- [AU] Fixed bug with generic UI text input.
- [VST] Added generic UI text input support.
- Fixed QC parameter not being updated in GUI after loading project.
- Removed volume from default MIDI map.
- True MIDI through.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.