Precision Sound Knutby Church Organ
Precisionsound has released Knutby Church Organ for Kontakt, HALion and EXS.
The Knutby Church Organ was built in 1995 by Johannes Menzel, based upon a previous Gustav Andersson organ from 1867.
Here is what the company had to say:
"All pipes for each Stop combination were recorded with note and release tail, close miked. In post production some pipes were excluded, others retuned and the noise-floor of the fan system was removed from the recordings with the latest restoration tools. All notes have been seamlessly looped and the length of notes is long so in most circumstances you will never reach the loop points while playing."
The Knutby Church Organ contains:
- 1502 stereo 24-bit wav samples.
- 15 programs for HALion 1-3 and EXS24.
- 24 programs for Kontakt 3 and 4 with KSP script and GUI.
- 15 programs for Kontakt 1 and 2.
- 5 Impulse response files that can be used in any IR reverb plug-in of your choice. These IRs are also implemented in the Kontakt 3 & 4 scripted programs.
The combination of Stops recorded are:
- BM Basun 16 Fot.
- BM Octava 8 Fot.
- LM All Stops (-Trompet 8 Fot_Scarf 3 chor).
- LM Dubbelfleut 8 Fot.
- LM Dubbelfleut 8 Fot_Octava_Tackfleut 4 Fot.
- LM Principal 8 Fot.
- LM Principal 8 Fot_Octava 4 Fot.
- LM Trompet 8 Fot.
- UM All Stops.
- UM Fugata 8 Fot.
- UM Fugata_Bedarkt_Unda Maris 8 Fot.
- UM Principal 4 Fot_Fleut 2 Fot.
- UM Tvarfleut 4 Fot Tremulant.
- UM Tvarfleut 4 Fot.
- UM Vox Virginia 8 Fot.
All notes are mapped from C1 to F#5 stretched to C6 except the Basses that are mapped from C0 to B0. BM = Bass Manual LM = Lower Manual UM = Upper Manual. All formats are included when you buy “Knutby Church Organ” so you can download whatever format you like or all of them.
Knutby Church Organ costs $69 (+$11 if you want it on DVD) and all formats are included.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wallander Instruments WI Guitar App WI Guitar is a virtual acoustic guitar app.
- MOTU Audio Express MOTU has announced the Audio Express, a 6x6 hybrid FireWire/USB 2.0 audio interface and mixer for personal studio recording and live performance mixing.
- Wave Arts Dialog Wave Arts has announced the release of Dialog, an effect plug-in which combines processing options needed to clean up, adjust, and sweeten recordings of the spoken voice.