AudioSpillage MiniSpillage updated
AudioSpillage has released an update for the freeware MiniSpillage percussion synth plug-in which is now at version 1.1.
- Improved support for automation recording and editing.
- Added solo buttons for each pad.
- Added FM (frequency modulation) parameter to the BassDrum model.
- Added Q (resonance) parameter to the WoodDrum model.
- Pad selector now displays pad triggers in realtime.
- Added copy/paste pad menu items in the pad file menu.
- Added user preference to view MIDI note ranges as absolute MIDI values (0..127).
- Pads can now transmit 'velocity' via a user preference.
- Added user preference to set default pad note-on velocity.
- Improved meter sensitivity and accuracy.
- GUI improvements.
- Wider selection of presets in both MiniSpillage and AudioUnit host format.
- Printer friendly manual.
- Cocoa compatible host required (Ableton Live 7 still supported).
- DSP optimisations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the GUI opening correctly on Digital Performer 7.
- Fixed a bug that produced inconsistent Env2 re-triggers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Decimate2 distortion algorithm to fail occasionally.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filter cutoff modulations from restoring properly.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PreSonus Updates Studio One PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 1.6.
- Boomplug BoomComb Updated Boomplug has updated BoomComb to version 1.1.
- Homegrown Sounds Ammonite Updated Homegrown Sounds has updated Ammonite to version 1.01 which fixes a few bugs, most importantly the instability caused when using multiple versions, as well as some new features such as Synced, Amplitude Modulation and Ring Modulation Oscillator Mix modes.