Wave Alchemy announces the release of Transistor Revolution MKII, the new version of its TR-808 and TR-909 sample library for Kontakt.
- Unified instruments for both TR-808 and TR-909
- TR-style 16 track step sequencer with accent control, host sync, swing/shuffle and advanced parameters
- 10-track mixer with individual processing, volume and pan
- New GUI
- Dual delays and reverbs with custom IRs
- Mastering section with emulation of a tape machine, compressor and EQ
- Live Performance feature with Pattern Write mode that allows DJs and producers to sequence, arrange and edit patterns in real time, with velocity modulation capacities
- Hundreds of patterns and presets
Transistor Revolution MKII is available for $137 but owners of the first version are invited to contact Wave Alchemy to benefit for a $16 upgrade. You can listen and download demos from www.wavealchemy.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.