Wave Alchemy updates Transistor Revolution
Wave Alchemy announces the release of Transistor Revolution MKII, the new version of its TR-808 and TR-909 sample library for Kontakt.
- Unified instruments for both TR-808 and TR-909
- TR-style 16 track step sequencer with accent control, host sync, swing/shuffle and advanced parameters
- 10-track mixer with individual processing, volume and pan
- New GUI
- Dual delays and reverbs with custom IRs
- Mastering section with emulation of a tape machine, compressor and EQ
- Live Performance feature with Pattern Write mode that allows DJs and producers to sequence, arrange and edit patterns in real time, with velocity modulation capacities
- Hundreds of patterns and presets
Transistor Revolution MKII is available for $137 but owners of the first version are invited to contact Wave Alchemy to benefit for a $16 upgrade. You can listen and download demos from www.wavealchemy.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Harrison adds a bass EQ to Mixbus v2.4 Mixbus, the DAW developed by Harrison Consoles, has been updated to version 2.4, which ads a new XT-Series equalizer plug-in.
- AOM Factory launches the Cyclic Panner Cyclic Panner is a new plug-in that allows for controlling the stereo width and pan on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Audient iD22 Review The interface market is very crowded, but who cares. Audient, the English brand renown for its consoles and preamps, decided to take the plunge with a desktop interface that has caught our eye. Let's see what's the iDea behind it…