TubeOhm launches a phase distortion virtual synth
TubeOhm used phase distortion synthesis to create its new Phasewave VSTi for Windows.
On the menu:
- Phase distortion virtual synth
- True stereo
- Mono and Polyphonic modes, up to 10 voices
- 2 tempo synced LFOs and a Mod LFO
- 2 arpeggiators
- Effect section with chorus, delay and reverb
- FM and Panorama modulation
- 6 ADSR envelopes with Normal and Expert (multistage) modes
- MIDI Learn for the main features
- 3 color choices for the GUI
- 128 presets included
Phasewave is available for 59€ or 49€ if you already are a TubeOhm customer. You can also download a trial version from www.tubeohm.com.
Post a comment