TubeOhm used phase distortion synthesis to create its new Phasewave VSTi for Windows.
On the menu:
- Phase distortion virtual synth
- True stereo
- Mono and Polyphonic modes, up to 10 voices
- 2 tempo synced LFOs and a Mod LFO
- 2 arpeggiators
- Effect section with chorus, delay and reverb
- FM and Panorama modulation
- 6 ADSR envelopes with Normal and Expert (multistage) modes
- MIDI Learn for the main features
- 3 color choices for the GUI
- 128 presets included
Phasewave is available for 59€ or 49€ if you already are a TubeOhm customer. You can also download a trial version from www.tubeohm.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.