TubeOhm launches a phase distortion virtual synth
TubeOhm used phase distortion synthesis to create its new Phasewave VSTi for Windows.
On the menu:
- Phase distortion virtual synth
- True stereo
- Mono and Polyphonic modes, up to 10 voices
- 2 tempo synced LFOs and a Mod LFO
- 2 arpeggiators
- Effect section with chorus, delay and reverb
- FM and Panorama modulation
- 6 ADSR envelopes with Normal and Expert (multistage) modes
- MIDI Learn for the main features
- 3 color choices for the GUI
- 128 presets included
Phasewave is available for 59€ or 49€ if you already are a TubeOhm customer. You can also download a trial version from www.tubeohm.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- OCD DS Virtue compressor for Windows Producer Fabian Prezja get into DSP development and introduced Virtue, his first free VST plug-in dedicated to compression.
- Melodyne updated for the OS X 10.9 Mavericks Celemony offers an update for the Melodyne Series in order to ensure compatibility of the audio pitch shifter with the new Apple OS.
- DJuced now available on the iPad DJuced, the creator of the DJ mix software for Mac and PC, introduces a version for the iPad.