Blue Cat’s PatchWork updated to v1.7
Blue Cat Audio has released a new update for its PatchWork universal plug-in host.
What’s new in PatchWork v1.7:
- The Effect version now supports external side chain input
- The Synth version offers up to 16 output busses
- The standalone version offers up to 16 audio inputs and outputs
- Ability to route the inputs and output of each plug-in to any channel in order to create aux sends, process separate channels or apply side chain processing
- Latency compensation for each channel when a plug-in only processes part of the available channels
- Various corrections
Update v1.7 for PatchWork is available at www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- iZotope announces RX Loudness Control iZotope will open at NAB pre-orders for its upcoming RX Loudness Control plug-in for post-production and broadcast.
- JamStik+ is now on KickStarter We announced it a few days ago, Zivix launched at KickStarter a crowdfunding campaign for its new JamStik+ wireless MIDI guitar controller.
- Pro Tools 12 is available The new version of the AVID DAW is now available, either via subscription or standard purchase.