Brainspawn Forte v2 Updated
Brainspawn has announced the update of Forte to v184.108.40.2061.
Fixes in this new version:
- Fixed a crash some users were experiencing when closing Forte.
- Fixed a crash some users were experiencing when selecting audio drivers for the first time.
- Fixed a problem where some VSTi (instrument) plugins were being incorrectly discovered as VST insert effect plugins.
- Treat Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 as a VSTi instrument instead of an effect plugin in order to handle MIDI program change. If you have Guitar Rig discovered as a VST effect plugin, you will need to rebuild your plugin cache to re-discover it as an instrument. Go to Forte Options|Preferences|VSTi Options and press "Reprofile" and OK to restart Forte and rediscover VST plugins.
More info at www.brainspawn.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.