brainspawn Updates Forte 2
brainspawn has updated Forte to v2.2.6.
The following enhancements and fixes are included:
- Fixed the "global" behavior of plugin disconnect scene command.
- Show scenes in order in rack editor.
- Fixed MIDI input for Spectrasonics Omnisphere and some other VST 2.4 plugins.
- Reduced the verbosity of the rack load process if running Forte in an Remote Desktop session - speeds up rack load.
- Resizable and Maximizable Plugin Manager.
- Fixed problem with crash when trying to initialize a non-existent VST plugin DLL.
- Fixed crash on exit with VMI instruments.
- Added instrument channel mute to instruments in the rack editor.
- Added a "full rescan" option to the plugin manager (clear and rescan). Renamed the existing plugin manager scan to "Quick Scan".
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.