[Musikmesse] IK Multimedia X-Gear
At this Musikmesse, IK Multimedia is displaying their AmpliTube X-GEAR.
AmpliTube X-GEAR is a software shell-host that is designed to let you mix and match models from all “Powered by AmpliTube” products in a single interface, and provides control over every parameter directly from StompIO, with no need for your computer’s mouse, keyboard or screen.
AmpliTube X-Gear Features:
- Provides a single host interface for all “powered by AmpliTube” products (AmpliTube 2, Ampeg™ SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, AmpliTube Metal, and all future products).
- Allows complete integration with StompIO audio interface/floor controller
- Opens and reads all “Powered by AmpliTube” presets
- Works as both a RTAS/AU/VST plug-in and StandAlone version with SpeedTrainer™
AmpliTube X-GEAR is included with the StompIO and will also be available separately at a list price of 79.99 EUR (ex VAT) shortly. Registered AmpliTube 2 user will be able to download AmpliTube X-GEAR 1.1 free-of-charge in their IK Multimedia User Area.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.