[Musikmesse] IK Multimedia X-Gear
At this Musikmesse, IK Multimedia is displaying their AmpliTube X-GEAR.
AmpliTube X-GEAR is a software shell-host that is designed to let you mix and match models from all “Powered by AmpliTube” products in a single interface, and provides control over every parameter directly from StompIO, with no need for your computer’s mouse, keyboard or screen.
AmpliTube X-Gear Features:
- Provides a single host interface for all “powered by AmpliTube” products (AmpliTube 2, Ampeg™ SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, AmpliTube Metal, and all future products).
- Allows complete integration with StompIO audio interface/floor controller
- Opens and reads all “Powered by AmpliTube” presets
- Works as both a RTAS/AU/VST plug-in and StandAlone version with SpeedTrainer™
AmpliTube X-GEAR is included with the StompIO and will also be available separately at a list price of 79.99 EUR (ex VAT) shortly. Registered AmpliTube 2 user will be able to download AmpliTube X-GEAR 1.1 free-of-charge in their IK Multimedia User Area.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] E-MU Emulator X3 E-MU presents at the Musikmesse its new Emulator X3 Streaming Sampling Synthesizer, offering both 32-bit and native 64-bit applications, multi-processor and multi-threading support.
- [Musikmesse] Percussa Audio Cubes Percussa demonstrates their Audio Cubes, which are capable of generating and processing audio and MIDI information.
- [Musikmesse] Deep Frets - Session Rock BandmateLoops.com has unveiled a new session oriented Electric Guitar loop collection for Musikmesse 2008.