[Musikmesse] IK Multimedia X-Gear
At this Musikmesse, IK Multimedia is displaying their AmpliTube X-GEAR.
AmpliTube X-GEAR is a software shell-host that is designed to let you mix and match models from all “Powered by AmpliTube” products in a single interface, and provides control over every parameter directly from StompIO, with no need for your computer’s mouse, keyboard or screen.
AmpliTube X-Gear Features:
- Provides a single host interface for all “powered by AmpliTube” products (AmpliTube 2, Ampeg™ SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, AmpliTube Metal, and all future products).
- Allows complete integration with StompIO audio interface/floor controller
- Opens and reads all “Powered by AmpliTube” presets
- Works as both a RTAS/AU/VST plug-in and StandAlone version with SpeedTrainer™
AmpliTube X-GEAR is included with the StompIO and will also be available separately at a list price of 79.99 EUR (ex VAT) shortly. Registered AmpliTube 2 user will be able to download AmpliTube X-GEAR 1.1 free-of-charge in their IK Multimedia User Area.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?