Waves introduces MultiRack 9.5
Waves has updated its MultiRack plug-in host to version 9.5, available in native and SoundGrid formats.
What's new in MultiRack 9.5:
- Ability to record two computers simultaneously
- Ability to load up to 1000 snapshots
- Supports Waves Signature Series plug-ins
- Supports OneKnob Wetter and Q-Clone plug-ins
- Supports MADI interfaces to SoundGrid DiGiGrid MGO and MGB (soon available)
- Added Chris Lord-Alge, Tony Maserati, Jack Joseph Puig and Eddie Kramer Signature Series plug-ins to the SoundGrid Pro and SoundGrid SD7 bundles
Waves adds that version 9.5 will soon be available for DiGiCo. More info and download at www.waves.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?