Polac VST Loaders For Buzz Updated
The Polac VST Loaders for Jeskola Buzz have been updated to v22.214.171.124.2.
- LADSPA wrapper included (works also in other VST hosts supporting shell plugins, also available as separate download).
- Psycle wrapper included.
- New midibus machine included (new buzz binaries only for now).
- New track command to make use of Psycle note commands (track command 0x11).
- New note delay command called 'tick affinity', can be used as per tick quantize.
- Preferences: added option to enable/disable the F11 window hide hack.
- Some editor improvements: the VST GUIs won't be closed now if you switch between the editor views.
- New MIDI bind features: it's possible to bind track parameters also to key tracking, key toggle and program change toggle.
- VST parameter view: doubleclick param label to open a finetune dialog.
- Buzz wrapper: .prs manager/export features.
- Buzz wrapper: option to display the machine help if available.
- Buzz wrapper: better use of generators without note input (trigger-based machines).
- Buzz wrapper: option to switch between realtime/per-tick param update mode, per-tick should be more compatible.
- Buzz wrapper: additional shortcuts/hotkeys.
- Bug fix: Sonic Charge Synplant did crash on closing GUI.
- Bug fix: older Waveshell versions.
For more info: https://www.xlutop.com/buzz.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PowerFX Releases HumBox VM1 PowerFX has released HumBox VM1, a VST instrument plug-in synth for Windows designed to manipulate sounds and create backing vocals and solo lines, scat melodies and sound effects.
- VSL Releases Betas For Ensemble v2 & v3 VSL has released public beta versions of Vienna Ensemble v2.0.3387 and v3.0.3387 for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Xoxos Launches Skunk Sequencer xoxos has released Skunk, a four part algorithmic percussion sequencer VST instrument for Windows.