CWI Technology TX16Wx Updated Beta
CWI Technology has updated the beta version of TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 0.9.071.
This version adds one feature: beat slicing. TX16Wx can now map individual regions (slices) to splits, and there is a beat detector, an equidistant chopper and tempo detection + MIDI file export.
Changes in v0.9.07:
- Added "slice" functionality.
- Added auto slicing via "beat detector".
- Added auto slicing via "equal parts" split.
- Added auto layout of slices + MIDI file export.
- Added loop crossfading.
- Added tempo detection + loading of Acid information.
- Added support for loading Yamaha TX16W OS waves.
- Added support for saving sound data in host project directory (when supported by host).
- Added sampling start on host transport start (sample on play).
- Fixed UI refresh on XP.
Changes in v0.9.071:
- "Save As" for waves had broken in 0.9.07. This is fixed in 0.9.071.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Image Line FL Studio 10.0.8 Image-Line has updated FL Studio, the music production software for Windows.
- Brainworx bx_calculator v1.1 lThe bx_ALL upgrade calculator v1.1 is now out, fixing several bugs and issues in the previous version released earlier this week.
- Shinobi Corp ToneBox Shinobi Corp has announced the release of version 1.1.1 of ToneBox, a 6 octave, 64 step programmable 4 channel synthesizer, for Android Tablets, BlackBerry PlayBook and Apple iPad.