DiscoDSP releases Bliss Beta 6
DiscoDSP has released the Beta 6 version of Bliss, its new sampler and VSTi host.
According to DiscoDSP, Bliss is not only a sampler as it is also able to load and host VSTi instruments for multi-sampling them without any quality loss for Mac, Windows and Linux.
New features in this version include:
- Added multiple zones can be deleted with multiple list box selection.
- Added outline colour to wheel controls.
- Added per voice effect on / off send state.
- Added threshold option for slicing based on transients.
- Changed the name of glide button from OFF to FREE.
- Disabled filtering when importing a sample.
- Disabled send effect level when global effects are shut off.
- Fixed sample editor getting smaller on every switching.
- Fixed external sample editor window not being able to drag midi slices.
- Fixed plugin not updating correctly after a sample freeze.
- Fixed problems with undo disabled was still working under the hood.
- Fixed some issue with UTF-8 encoding of strings in some part of the interface.
- Programs and zones will not have 000 in their name anymore, the number is added automatically.
- Sample list scrollbar now using theme colour.
Previous customers can download beta 6 from the Members Area.
For new customers, Bliss final price will be $99 / €89 / £59 / ¥12.000, but it is currently 50% off until beta period ends.
More information is available at the Bliss page at DiscoDSP's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Output releases Exhale Output has released Exhale, a vocal engine designed for use in modern music projects as well as film scores and for sound design.
- VirSyn releases Poseidon Synth for iPad VirSyn introduces Poseidon Synth, a spectral model synthetizer for iPad.
- Voxengo releases Soniformer 3.6 Voxengo has updated its spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin Soniformer to version 3.6.