discoDSP HighLife Mac Beta
The HighLife Mac Beta has been released.
HighLife is a freeware sampler with VSTi sampling, sample editor, five built in effects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing using 512 point SINC. 64-bit Audio Units and VST are supported.
- Audio Units validation tool will report warnings. Manual enabling is required.
- Performance / Editor View drop down is misplaced.
- SFZ, SFZ, AKAI, GIG or DLS import may crash the host.
The following functions are disabled:
- Sampling external VSTi (VSTi, GUI, >MIDI, Freeze and Unload buttons).
- Editor > Time Stretch.
- Editor > Pitch Shift.
Download it here: www.discodsp.com/download/?id=3
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?