Polygon updated to version 1.1
Glitchmachines announces the release of update v1.1 for its Polygon quad sampler.
What’s new in Polygon v1.1:
- New Glide controls for each sampler, the sub-oscillator as well as master glide offset
- New Solo function for each sampler and the sub-oscillator
- Ability to chain the effect processors
- Tooltips show the current knob value with mouseover
- New waveform display with adaptative zoom
- Drag and Drop samples from the browser/finder to the sample slots
- The preset is saved to a special folder with a copy of the samples used
- New option in the menu to open the browser/finder directly at the preset folder location
- Improved GUI (contrast and new design for the buttons)
- If the knob settings are targeted by a modulator, the display will change
- New preset menu with columns
- New factory presets by Subjex
- Various improvements and fixes
The update is free for the v1.0 users. More info at www.glitchmachines.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Spaectrum Arts debuts with Percussion Hits A new French sound library creator has debuted this year with Percussion Hits, an orchestral percussion library.
- Gifts at VSL in March In March, VSL has a couple of gifts for you, but to receive them, you’ll have to spend some money…
- WaveShaper Vinyl Toolkit for Kontakt WaveShaper announces the availability of Vinyl Toolkit, a new instrument for Kontakt based on 200 vinyl samples.