Grace, new VST sampler for Windows
One Small Clue, the father of the Poise drum sampler, has launched Grace, a new VST sampler for Windows.
- Keygroups for detailed tweaking of sample layers
- 2 AHDSR envelopes
- 2 LFOs
- 2 step sequencers
- 4 XY pads for modulation
- Various filters and effects, including high-pass and low-pass filters and ring modulation
- Import SFZ patches
- Supports WAV, AIF and SND files
- Load samples from the host via drag and drop or the built-in browser
Grace is available in 32 and 64-bit VST versions for Windows only, it has an introductory price of $30 until the end of November, its regular price is $60. You can download a trial version from www.onesmallclue.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of Eventide UltraReverb Eventide’s UltraReverb is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that offers impressive sound quality, sonic control and flexibility, making it a potent contender in the reverb plug-in wars. Not only does it feature reverb, but also a built-in compressor (mainly for compressing the reverb signal) and stereo delay line. As a result, it’s useful both for bread-and-butter reverb applications like vocals, snare drums and acoustic instruments, as well as for electronic and sound-design applications.
- Edit the Moog Theremini on the iPad Moog Music offers Theremini users an editor and librarian app on the iPad.
- Overtone DSP launches a new EQ plug-in Overtone DSP has released AF2-10, a new multiband graphic EQ plug-in available on Mac, Windows and Linux at a special price.