Renoise introduces the Redux sampler
Redux, Renoise’s new VST and AU plug-in, is a sampler and phrase sequencer for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Redux inherits some of the features from Renoise so that you can create musical phrases and playback samples. Evidently, the feature pack has been complete to expand the control capabilities.
You can load in Redux as many samples and effects as you want, but also record and edit new sounds within the plug-in. You can, for instance, set the way samples are triggered via a MIDI keyboard or drum pads, for the instrument is designed for both composition and live performance.
Redux main features:
- MIDI implementation
- Automation system with 8 macro controls, each can be connected to multiple parameters and features
- Phrase sequencer controlled by notes or Program Change events
- Sample recorder with draw tool
- Per note polyphonic modulation
- Built-in keyboard
- Built-in DSP effects
- Waveform editor for volume control, slice sampling, effect applying and more
- Built-in presets system
Redux ships with a collection of samples, DSP effect chains, modulation and phrase tools, and you can download three more packs for free after registering the instrument.
Redux is a VST and AU plug-in for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. It is available for 58 € (excl. taxes) / $65 or 40 € (+ VAT) / $45 if you already own Renoise. See the purchase conditions at www.renoise.com. You can also download a trial version from this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Best Service releases Emotional Cello Best Service keeps on launching the new sound collections they introduced at Winter NAMM. You can now purchase Emotional Cello.
- 8Dio unleashes Electric Violin 8Dio announces the release of a new series of sound libraries that make use of the Fusion Modeling technology developed by the brand.
- Vir2 releases Apollo Cinematic Guitars Vir2 announces the availability of its new Apollo Cinematic Guitars sample library for Kontakt.