Skylife SampleRobot 4 for Mac OS X
Skeylife has announced that from September 2012 SampleRobot Pro will be available for Mac OS X.
SampleRobot 4 Pro is designed to let you do automatic sampling: orchestral instruments, choir, organs, electric guitars, ethnic percussion, adlips, soundscapes, noises, MIDI gear, virtual instruments, alpenhorns or whatever, SampleRobot is designed to sample sound nuances automatically and create dynamically sampled instruments in various formats.
- Feed your compositions with samples from the world outside your studio.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds.
- Borrow instruments and keep a virtual copy.
- Have your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after automatic sampling.
- Work in other studios or on stage without carrying additional sound expanders.
- Total recall for every session.
SampleRobot 4 Pro contains the following products:
- SampleRobot 4.
- WaveRobot 4.
- More than 1 GB of samples in Soundfont 2 file format.
Price: SampleRobot 4 Pro: 349 $ / 219 £ / 249 € (Download via Skylife Online Shop).
Mac System Requirements: Apple Mac Intel 1.8 GHz, OS 10.6.4 or higher, 400 MB hard drive space. SampleRobot Mac OS X installer is based on Wine framework.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mutools MuLab 4.4.2 MuTools has updated MuLab to version 4.4.2.
- Toontrack Session Drums MIDI Toontrack introduces the latest MIDI pack from Swedish drum samplers Toontrack Music.
- Oscillicious SongStarter Beta Oscillicious announces a free public beta of their new product, SongStarter, a live looping environment for music brainstorming.