Ultimate Sound Bank UVI Workstation [Freeware]
Univers Sons has released the first non-beta version (v1.0.10) of UVI Workstation and officially launched the UVI Sound Source web site where you can purchase all manner of sound expansions for the free UVI Workstation plug-in.
UVI Workstation is a multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. UVI Workstation is fully powered by the UVI Engine XT, the new generation of the UVI Engine technology.
Changes in UVI Workstation v1.0.10:
- [Imp] Speed improvements.
- [Fix] fix crash browsing programs/loops in very specific cases.
- [Imp] Load REX1 files.
- [Fix] Recall correctly sessions saved with IRCAM Solo Instruments Soundbank.
- [Imp] Allow to change base note of loops.
- [Imp] Less RAM consumption.
- [Fix] fix possible noise burst in StandAlone startup.
- [Fix] fix saving data size to avoid issues with some hosts.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Flux :: Alchemist Alchemist is a sophisticated multi-band processor.
- Flux :: Solera II According to Flux, Solera is the result of much thought on the control of the sound dynamics, carried out for many long years by the FLUX team.
- Waves Z-Noise Waves Audio has added its Z-Noise noise reduction processor to its Restoration, Broadcast & Production and Diamond bundles.