Detunized.com Sax Appeal for Ableton Live
Detunized recently launched DTS014 – Sax Appeal Bass, Tenor and Soprano Sax, a new Ableton Live Pack that features the multi-sampled and velocity layered sound of a Bass, a Tenor and a Soprano Saxophone.
The instruments were recorded from different microphone positions. So the sound of the virtualized saxophones can be altered steplessly according to the needs of the arrangement, the company says.
- Bass Sax: Keilwerth SX 90
- Tenor Sax: Selmer Super Action 80 Serie II
- Soprano Sax: Yamaha YSS 675
- Format: Ableton Live Pack
- Instruments: 3
- No. of Samples: 338 (24 Bit/44 khz)
- Disk space needed: approx. 370 MB
As a special offer new subscribers can purchase "Sax Appeal" plus the two preceding releases "Curetronic Modular I" and "Forststrasse 8" for 4.98 EURO only!
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?