Alterex has updated the modified version of ViCON.
- The octave switch is now set for the sub-oscillator and has a range from -1 to -2 octaves.
- Added Frequency Modulation for the cut-off frequency. The audio signal from the main oscillator is routed to the cut-off frequency.
- The LFO has a new shape: a ramp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.