easytoolz has released Tauros, a new free emulation of the Moog Taurus bass-synth.
It's available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
It has the following specs:
- 2 Oscillators with 6 Waveforms (Triangle, Saw, Saw/Triangle and 3 different Pulses).
- Tuning over 3 Octaves (8´-16´-32´) – Finetune Osc 2.
- Mixer section (Osc 1+3).
- Low-Pass-Filter with Cutoff, Emphasis and ADS Envelope.
- 2 ADS-Envelopes (one for Filter – one for VCA-Amplifier).
- Additional to the Original-Features:
- Velocity - Reverb - Unisono-Function with Detune.
- Monophon - 64 Presets from Kujashi and Bayan.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.