FabFilter Sales, One & Simplon Updates
FabFilter has released updated versions of the FabFilter One synthesizer (v3.10) and the Simplon filter (v1.10) plug-ins, bringing them up to date with VST 3 support and various improvements.
Furthermore, FabFilter has announced an anniversary sale for One's 5th anniversary: You can pick up a copy of FabFilter One for €5 during the next five days (Monday April 20th to Friday April 24th, 2009).
Details for the FabFilter One and Simplon updates:
- Both plug-ins now support the VST 3 format.
- FabFilter Simplon now supports mono-to-stereo mode in the Audio Unit version.
- Added MIDI Learn to FabFilter One, improved it in Simplon.
- Added Undo/Redo feature.
- Added mouse wheel support for all knobs in the interface.
- Improved the parameter value display.
- Minor bug fixes and interface improvements.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.