Lithium Sound Raider
Lithium Sound has released Raider, a 2-oscillator modulation-sequencer-based synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
Raider allows you to modulate pitch and filter cutoff via two step sequencers. Each sequencer allows one to draw in their own pitch and filter modulations or use one of the pre-configured templates. Both sequencers are tempo-synced and the filter sequencer can be switched on or off.
Raider is designed to make sounds suitable for techno, electro, house, breakbeat, glitch and other styles. Sounds are reminiscent of the 303 and 8-bit game sounds of the 1980s.
- 2 oscillators (sine, saw, square, triangle).
- 1 step sequencer pitch control.
- 1 step sequencer filter control.
- 1 ADSR Amp envelope.
- 1 State Variable Filter (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass).
- 32 presets.
It costs $15.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Vintage Compressors Native Instruments has just introduced Vintage Compressors, a set of modeled dynamic processors for use in Guitar Rig 4 and in the free Guitar Rig Player.
- Audiofile Quiztones for iOS Quiztones is a frequency identification ear training app for audio engineers and musicians.
- ProXL Sonic Explorer v1.2 ProXL has released version 1.2 of Sonic Explorer, a free software for previewing audio files on Windows.