Roland introduces the SH-2 Plug-Out
Roland reproduces the SH-2 synthesizer for the Aira System-1 as well as in VST and AU plug-in for Mac and PC.
The second plug-in of the Plug-Out series can be used with or without the System-1. The SH-2 models the 1979 analog synth so that you can now produce fat bass, leads and effects in our digital setup.
- Monophonic virtual synth
- 2 oscillators with sawtooth, square, sine and noise waveforms, pulse width and PWM and fine tune
- VFC with frequency cutoff, resonance, envelope depth, modulation and keyboard tracking
- VCF envelope with attack and decay times, sustain and release levels
- VCA with Gate, amp and filter envelopes and Hold
- VCA envelope with attack and decay times, sustain and release levels
- Reverb and delay effects
- Mixer for the VCOs and Sub oscillator
- Controllers: volume, portamento, bend range and tempo sync switch
- Tuning between 430Hz and 450Hz
- Sample rates between 44.1 and 192kHz
- 64 patches in bank 1, users can create additional banks
Visit www.roland.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EDIT: Punch-BD now on all DAWs Rob Papen’s Bass Drum Synth was previously only available for Reason, it will soon be ported to VST, AU and AAX formats for Mac and PC.
- Blue Cat Audio launches a Scripting plug-in Blue Cat Audio once again goes beyond the beaten paths and unveils a plug-in that allows you to script your own virtual instruments and effects.
- All Holderness Media effects in a bundle Holderness Media released on the AppStore a bundle with their 5 effect processors for iPad, with a special introductory price.