Friday’s Freeware : SH-it Bass
The freeware of the week comes from VST4Free, and it is a virtual bass synthesizer made from the sound of a Roland SH-101.
VST4Free's SH-it Bass is a 32- and 64-bit VST/AU monophonic virtual synth made out of a sampled bass sound from the Roland SH-101 synthesizer. 25 notes were carefully tuned and recorded from 3 layers for a total of 55 samples. On this basis, you can make your own sound by mixing between the main oscillator (osc 1+2 from the SH-101), the sub oscillator and the noise generator.
- Monophonic virtual synth
- 3 layers
- 25 main osc samples
- 25 sub osc samples
- 5 round-robin noise samples
- Modwheel-controllable LFO
SH-it is available for free from VST4Free's website, and it sounds like this:
Viewers of this article also read...
- 48-hour flash sale at Plugin Alliance For 48 hours, the Plugin Alliance offers special prices on four of its plugins by Lindell Audio, Brainworx and Noveltech.
- Embertone releases Leonid Bass Embertone has released Leonid Bass, and offers a bundle deal on the entire Intimate Solo Strings collection for both new customers and previous ones.
- The Loop Loft releases Matt Chamberlain Drums Vol2 The Loop Loft has released volume two of their Matt Chamberlain Drums series, a multiformat sample and loop collection.