Crypton Megurine Luka V4X virtual singer
Crypton Future Media launched Megurine Luka V4X, a new virtual singer that know both English and Japanese.
Megurine Luka V4X features databased in Japanese and English optimized for vocal morphing (Cross Synthesis) and vocal tension change (Growl). When using the Japanese language, you can also choose vocal variations for each note by using the new EVEC feature (Enhanced Voice Expression Control).
In use, you enter a melody and lyrics, and Luka (aka Asakawa in the real life), will sing them with controlled vibrato, dynamics and effects.
- Piano roll to edit notes and enter lyrics for each note
- Automated effects: dynamics, breath, velocity, genre… that can be manipulated with a virtual pencil
- Use up to 15 voices simultaneously
- Standard MIDI file import
- Support for VSQ and VSQX formats
- Export vocal parts in WAV format
- Support for the Vocaloid 4 engine with Cross Synthesis (morphing), Growls, Pitch features and more
Megurine Luka V4X is available on Mac OS X and Windows, the synth retails for 17 280 Japanese Yens at Sonicwire. Full details are online at the Crypton Future Media (the link takes you to an English version of the site translate by Google).
Viewers of this article also read...
- 60% off SoundRadix Pi SoundRadix celebrated a few days ago the international Pi day with a special sale on its Pi plug-in that runs until March 28th.
- iZotope Ozone 6.1 and on sale iZotope has released version 6.1 of its Ozone mastering suite and offers a discount on the software until April 9th.
- Jamie Thomson updates his HTML5 drum machine In 2013, we invited you to test a virtual drum machine coded in HTML5 by Jamie Thomson and accessible from any web browser.