PowerFX has released Big Al, a new male vocalist instrument developed by PowerFX using the Vocaloid 2 voice synthesis software from Yamaha.
Vocaloid Key Features
- Piano-roll editor.
- Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning.
- Transparent control track.
- Toggling between playback/rendering.
- Expression control.
- Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire.
Vocaloid Playback VSTi:
- Playback sequence created with Vocaloid Editor.
Vocaloid Realtime VSTi:
- Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance.
- 4 voice polyphonic.
Pricing & Availability
It's available for Windows in stand-alone and VST instrument plug-in formats and it costs $149.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.