Tonehammer Requiem Light
Tonehammer has released a new Cinematic Choir sample library: Requiem Light.
Requiem Light is based on a variety of new recording- and sampling techniques, according to Tonehammer. The library can sound like a real choir and includes both full choir (SATB), divisi groups (males/females) and two solo singers (soprano and tenor) – all recorded in 24 bit / 44.1khz with 1 microphone position (pre-mixed from Requiem Pro (5.1) mics.
The library contains true (polyphonic) legato intervals from piano to forte, sustains from piano to forte, staccato with repetitions, ultra forte marcato, BPM (host-synced) based latin chants recorded at different speeds across entire interval of choir, tons of choral effects including whispers, shouts, clusters, demonic chants, sweeps, consonants without tone, claps, snaps and different types of effects.
Requiem Light is powered by the free Kontakt Player from Native Instruments. Of course it can also be loaded into the full version of Kontakt 4.
Requiem Light Specs:
- Full Epic Cinematic Choir with polyphonic legato, staccato and marcato, advanced word- and chant builders.
- 3.2GB sample library via Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression.
- Instantly downloadable.
- Powered by Native Instruments Free Kontakt Player.
Requiem Light Core Articulations:
- Full choir (SATB) sustains at multiple dynamic ranges.
- Full choir (SATB) true polyphonic legato.
- Divisi Male.
- Divisi Female.
- 19 (FF) Staccato articulations with repetition (SATB).
- 16 (FFF) Marcato articulations (SATB).
- Word- and chant builders for staccato, marcato and chant articulations.
- 12 Slow Legato Latin Chant Sustains with legato w/ males.
- 12 Slow Legato Latin Chant Sustains with legato w/ females.
- 20 Fast Legato Latin Chant Sustains with full choir (SATB).
- 2 Solo Singers (Soprano and Tenor) with legato.
- Tons of FX (ex. cluster categories, sweeps, unison to dissonant, whispers, consonants, claps, snaps etc).
Pricing & Availability
Requiem Light has an MSRP of $299 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in Stand-alone and VST, Audio Units and RTAS instrument plug-in formats. There is native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions on both Mac OS X and Windows.
The library is available as direct download.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Best Service Ethno World 5 Profesional & Voices Best Service recently announced the imminent release of Ethno World 5 Professional & Voices and Epic World - Cinematic Landscapes.
- SONiVOX MI Vocalizer Vocalizer is a new concept in modern music production that couples a new technology synthesis engine with an open input based architecture.
- Soniccouture Tingklik Soniccouture has announced the release of Tingklik, and new sample library for Kontakt, EXS and Live.