DigiTech Vocalist Live 4
DigiTech Vocalist Live 4

Vocal Processor from DigiTech belonging to the Vocalist series.

lemaitre1953 lemaitre1953
Publié le 05/15/09 à 02:35
See previous review and documentation

Super simple, yet I did not attack the user settings but the factory settings are already cool.
You can adjust independently the output volume of the guitar, lead vocals and choruses that seem to me

The user manual is sufficient.

This is the first such material I use and I am amazed by the return of the voice and the speed with which they follow the chord played on guitar. Attention to the type of microphone and guitar (electric or electro-acoustic) you use ... I found that my microphone transplanting the sound of my acoustic and obviously it degrades considerably the quality of reproduction. So be sure to position the microphone and its sensitivity.

I use it live for a week not enough hindsight to judge him properly but I am satisfied because it is simple to use.
I have not tried other models because I took into consideration the opinions of members of Audiofanzine (thank you to contributors)
The price / quality ratio is correct. A metal frame was well regarded especially for those who use it regularly in concert ..
yes no doubt.