< Tous les avis TC-Helicon VoiceLive 2

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceLive series

gratteurdebluesteel gratteurdebluesteel

«  It changes the life :) »

Published on 05/20/13 at 08:41
- What are the effects or types of effects available?

for voice reverbs, delays, Satus, fuzz, overdrive, harmonies, double flange, Esser, Gate, EQs, compressors etc.
For guitar: reverbs, compressors, EQs, some modulation effects such flange etc.

- Are they edited? Via a Mac / PC editor?

Edition on the pedal only (damage, but well done and good screen).
The app is used for Firmware Update and save presets

- Is this a rack or rack MODEL?

No, pedal

- What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)

Digital

- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)

Midi, USB (sound card + soft), stereo XLR out, TRS out, headphone, SPDIF Out CAR
Inputs: microphone, guitar, in the
pedal additional optional expression

- The general configuration is it simple?

Yes, the screen is very readable and large, the displacement in the menus easy.

- The manual is clear and sufficient?

Small enough complete booklet

- Publishing of sound effects or is it easy?

Yes, but only on the pedal.

- Effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?

They are not bad, for voice and live is more than enough.
Note that there is no anti-feedback, even if the gate and Esser already allows many things, it would have been more ... especially since TC Helicon has released a pedal just for that ... they could integrate :/

- Which instruments do you use?

Electro-acoustic guitar and Guitar In my electric guitars going through my Vox Tonelab SE of SEND to auxin the VL2

- Which ones do you prefer, you hate?

Double Harmonize and are top, I will not hate but there's some modulation effects that I do not see the point now.

- How long have you use it?

A little over a year

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?

I used the effects included in the table mix Berhinger ... not great, limited and mostly impossible to change live

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

+ The great possibilities of connecting the guitar effects that avoid taking a pedalboard for electro, ease of use.
- Too bad he did no recording guitar preset effects, Send / Return missing

- How would you rate the quality / price?
The price has dropped so today I say good, at the time of my purchase it was a bit expensive for my taste.
- With experience, you do again this choice?
outright!

And if I add in my opinion ...

I found the TOP. That is summed ;)
I use a Rode M2. Severe phantom power to LV2.

Here is a slice of living with the VL2:

I plug my microphone, XLR outputs to my mixing desk, I turn.
I press the SW Reverb few seconds and pedalier ask you to sing into the microphone box to automatically adjust the input volume ... top!
Many presets to show what can the beast and have fun ...
Then I connect my electro acoustic guitar in the entrance, I press the SW FX few seconds to enter the tuner ... visible and practical :)
I set the volume of my guitar, I added some effects and forward :) Note that the settings of the guitar remain the same regardless of the chosen preset for the song ... a shame that on the other hand ...
Effects to double the voice harmonizer and are really excellent. It brings a lot during the chorus and others. Attention to the harmonizer, consider the source address on the guitar or in depending on the use, otherwise it will sound fake :)

For my electric guitar, I leave my pedalboard Vox Tonelab SE of the SEND output to the auxin VL2. As ca VL2 get my guitar sound without effects to facilitate the detection of agreements for the harmonizer.
I put the volume of auxin on the VL2 muted for not having her in my electric guitar without effects. For songs where I use my electric guitar, so I rule the harmonizer with auxin in source.
So my Tonelab SE uses other entries in the table mix to amplify my electric guitars.

I have not tried the looper, I do not need at the moment ...

This pedal is really complete, it allows me to connect all my equipment for its nickel.

The only faults that I found are:
- The story of the effects of guitars that are not recorded by preset
- It lacks a send / return for the use in effects loop for example computer music

Otherwise I would do this purchase, and I recommend it to others!