TC-Helicon Create XT
TC-Helicon Create XT

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceTone series.

amanorian amanorian

«  TC HELICON CREATE XT »

Published on 04/04/12 at 03:50
Any type of quality effect

The manual is not clear especially for spending effects from 0 to 100.
Quick and easy setup.

The effects are of quality and especially the TONE function gives warmth to the voice. By staying on the effects were pre edited plenty to do.

Requisitioned for use in room 3 of poor quality. Rock band.
I read some of the difficulties concerning the singers feedback in room requisitioned with this pedal. I do not have any particular concerns. Simply adjust the effects level just right. It is still limited because the noise level of the group is high but overall I can easily manage feedback. Plugged into a PA system I played a microphone gain.
I do it again this choice. I am delighted with the product and result. This really brings more to the voice quality.