Vocalotheque is a sampler instrument, made from recorded samples of a vocal ensemble (5 men and 5 women).
Vocalotheque is made to sound more like voices of regular people than an academic choir.
- 76 presets – 18 ensemble and 58 solo presets of different articulations.
- Range – two octaves for each preset. Men – E2-E4, women – E3-E5.
- You can add your favourite reverb, other preferred effects or use pre-configured KONTAKT effects.
- Library contains 9500 samples (24 bit 44100 Hz .aiff). Uncompressed size is 6.52 GB.
- Available formats: EXS24 and KONTAKT (version 4.2 or later).
Pricing & Availability
It costs €139 but is available for the introductory price of €99 until May 15.
You will find more info and demo sounds here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Dubstep Ueberschall releases its Dubstep collection with 38 Construction Kits and 1,432 loops and samples.
- RTS MADI-16 Plus RTS presented the MADI-16 Plus scalable multi-channel audio digital interface card at NAB 2011.
- AmpliTube 3.5 + Custom Shop Opening IK Multimedia announces the release of AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop, the updated 3.5 version of IK's amp and effects modeling software.