Bela D Media Native Voice
Bela D Media has introduced Native Voice, providing the composer with a commanding and evocative tone, according to the company - each soloist singing with an indigenous tongue.
Native Voice consists of four individual female vocalists.
- Juke box style phrase sequencing via multi list drop down menu.
- Real-time advanced sample offset for linear phrase manipulation accuracy.
- Real-time mod control of vocal speed/tempo.
- Assignable MIDI CC control of vocal attack, release and more.
- Multi verse creation banks captured via key switches for convenient call back.
- Breath samples with command of random occurrence and mix volume.
- Select IRF, NI reverb or studio dry all within the scripted environment.
Check out www.beladmedia.com/nv2009.htm for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ask Video To Distribute Finale 08-09 ASK Video Interactive Media has been appointed the exclusive distributor of The Finale 2008-2009 Tutorial DVD, the video tutorial for Finale 2008 and 2009 produced by MusicWorks Interactive Media.
- WhiteLABEL comPANION comPANION is a compressor / expander / dynamics tool with graphic envelopes.
- WhiteLABEL monoLOW monoLOW is a "low band conformance machine".