Cluster Sound Announces The Vocal Defrag XPander Pack.
Vocal Defrag is a new Xpander Pack for Tech Producer DSP that now hits 13,9 gigabytes of sounds and loops. The library is based on a female voice recording and consists of 440 WAV & REX loops and 440 Live Drum Rack clips & devices. A collection of fragmented phrases, disjoined voices, scratched, ultra-filtered and synth-like vocals, 420 Megabytes of inspiring sounds for every kind of electronic music production. The loops are organized in 3 main sections (WAV – REX – LIVE) that contain the following sub-folders:
1) Buffered Voices
2) Filterking Voices
3) Delayed Voices
4) Scratch Voicesv
Vocal Defrag is compatible with all audio softwares and is FREE for all Tech Producer DSP registered users. Tech Producer DSP updated specifications :
- 13.9 GIGABYTES OF AUDIO FILES
- 10.200 Construction Loops & Samples (WAV – 24bit / 44.1 Khz)
- 7.400 Ableton Instruments & Clips
- 3.500 REX2 Loops : Reason & Stylus RMX ready
- 2.550 Kontakt / Halion / NN-XT / Redrum / FL Studio patches
Cost: €249.00 (free shipping worldwide)
For more information, visit their web site at www.efectoscluster.com.ar.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.