VoxBox has been developed as a one-stop solution for instrument building and sound design applications that require vocal timbres.
The included VoxBox menus and looped phrases are equally suited as ready-to-play without further processing, the company says. Simply load up one of the tempo synced clips or play the one-shot phrases as you would any other instrument.
Menus, Looped Phrases and More
VoxBox for Live, Kontakt and Logic comes with multiple menus of vocal articulations. Voices "Dwayne" and "Nina" present a diverse range of sustained and staccato syllables for instrument programming or layering together for new sound creations.
A selection of processed vocal based programs comes pre-installed with VoxBox while multiple looped phrases are immediately available for instant integration into supported DAWs.
- 24-bit female and male vocal articulations
- Unique assortment of stylized looped phrases
- Complete Ableton Live integration with advanced Macro programming
- Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects
- Includes sound design example patches for various instruments types and timbres
- Requires Ableton Live 7/8, Kontakt 3 or Logic 8
- 250 MB of physical RAM
- 100 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
For more information, visit www.puremagnetik.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.