Waves NLS (Non-Linear Summing)
Waves NLS (Non-Linear Summing)
Mafoomafoo Mafoomafoo

«  Summons "In-the-Box" »

Publié le 11/02/12 à 12:01
Configuration is no problem. Mac is a standard.

MacBook Pro and iMac equipped to music production. 4g and 8g respectively ram I intend to inflate this month because prods become increasingly important but it is already comfortable. RME fireface a 400, Apogee Duet and SSL Nucleus in addition to that. The stability of these machines is not really to prove today.

I've had 15 days I think ... I did not budget enough to buy a Neve 8816 and lacked a serious challenge to my small structure ... Sounds is on ... This is the right side ... The other side is that I will have to review all my mixes!
I have the one at Sonimus that sounds good and I just returned home from the Slate Digital VCC. I test as soon as I have some time.
The idea of ​​not using the iLok is interesting but frankly, 2 licenses per user, though it would have been more enjoyable. It avoids connecting computers together to transfer the license. Excuse me, the term is "comb-ass!"!
All this to say that, in my humble opinion, a serious alternative to the summation hardware and I do not know about you but since I gained confidence in my mixes and it becomes obvious now!